The ARP PMO
- supports physicians to assess and explore new clinical ARPs, and expansion and service changes to existing clinical ARPs.
- assists physicians with documentation for clinical ARPs (e.g., Expression of Interest, applications, billing sheets, other forms).
- performs and presents data analysis to support clinical ARPs.
- provides consultative support to ensure physician groups understand the requirements of their clinical ARP Ministerial Order and to help programs build self-sufficiency in accurate and timely reporting.
- is accessible to meet or communicate with physicians at any time to answer questions, understand needs and priorities, and to help resolve any clinical ARP issues.
- promotes positive and collaborative working relationships among clinical ARP stakeholders.
|We strive to keep our website informative and to meet the needs of our users. We would appreciate your feedback on our short website survey.|
Linking you to current and relevant resources
Physician Locum Services
This service benefits both: Family physicians and specialists who access this service for weekend, short-term or seniors’ coverage. Locum physicians who provide rural/regional locum coverage either full or part time.
The Alberta Schedule of Medical Benefits (SOMB) is complex, but experts at the AMA have created this easy online tool to help make accurate billing easy and quick!